Amazon

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Here’s my newest book and it’s “live” on Amazon. It’s the first book in a series of detective stories I’ve been working on and I had a lot of fun with it. When you click on the link below you will find a narrative under “Book Description” that explains the series and why I decided to launch into the mystery world! You don’t need a Kindle to read it. You can use any of your electronic devices to download it including your computers, smart phones, iPads, etc. Just download Amazon’s FREE Kindle reader app. And again, I’ve placed this title in their .99 cent collection so more people can have access to it. If you click on my name which is directly under the title on the link below you will be taken to my “author page.” Let me know what you think!!! I’ve already started “The Orphanage” for a December publication date.
http://www.amazon.com/Case-Files-Ronald-Barone-ebook/dp/B0089ZTZ7C/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1339338265&sr=1-4